From: ed on
Hi all,

1)If I move users to the different mailbox store, can users still access
their emails
through outlook? (exchange2003/outlook 2003)

2) Which one take longer time for the mailbox move:
users with less items and larger size mailbox
users with more items and smaller size mailbox

Thank you!
From: Karl Mitschke on
Hello ed,

> Hi all,
>
> 1)If I move users to the different mailbox store, can users still
> access
> their emails
> through outlook? (exchange2003/outlook 2003)
> 2) Which one take longer time for the mailbox move:
> users with less items and larger size mailbox
> users with more items and smaller size mailbox
> Thank you!

1) Yes

2) More items and smaller size mailvboxes take longer to move in my experience.

Karl
http://unlockpowershell.wordpress.com/