From: Dash142 on
Everytime I try to video chat with my uncle Live messenger locks up.. and
after using task manager to close it I send a status report and windows then
tells me that the problem is with a Address a problem with Xiaoi Alerts. and
to continue to incesoft site for a fix to the problem. but when I go there it
has no fix or any type of support for the problem. can any one help? I am
running win xp sp3 pentium 4, 3.6 proccessor plus 3 gigs of memory, also
running computer associates firewall which is opened to allow messenger to
work. what the heck is wrong with microsoft
--
Work At It and You Will Succeed. macs are starting to look better and better
every day

Pages: 1
Prev: How do I know who visit my profile?
Next: vraagje