From: Dan Williams on
On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 11:44 AM, Richard R�jfors
<richard.rojfors(a)pelagicore.com> wrote:
> To follow are two patches.
>
> Samuel and Dan, since the MFD patch relies on the DMA patch.
> The MFD patch is against Samuels next tree, maybe it is easiest
> if the DMA driver is merged via Samuels tree?

It depends on the mfd patch at runtime, but thankfully not at build
time. There are some other patches being floated by Linus to change
the device_terminate_all() and device_is_tx_complete() operations.
So, I want to take just the driver patch through the dma tree to make
sure everything stays in sync.

Thanks,
Dan
From: Samuel Ortiz on
Hi Dan,

On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 05:35:21PM -0700, Dan Williams wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 11:44 AM, Richard R�jfors
> <richard.rojfors(a)pelagicore.com> wrote:
> > To follow are two patches.
> >
> > Samuel and Dan, since the MFD patch relies on the DMA patch.
> > The MFD patch is against Samuels next tree, maybe it is easiest
> > if the DMA driver is merged via Samuels tree?
>
> It depends on the mfd patch at runtime, but thankfully not at build
> time. There are some other patches being floated by Linus to change
> the device_terminate_all() and device_is_tx_complete() operations.
> So, I want to take just the driver patch through the dma tree to make
> sure everything stays in sync.
Makes sense. I'll take the MFD patch, thanks for taking care of the dma one.

Cheers,
Samuel.

--
Intel Open Source Technology Centre