From: John on
What do you use instead of the missing Application.FileSearch?
Thanks
John
From: Dave Peterson on
Ron de Bruin shares some alternatives here:

http://www.rondebruin.nl/fso.htm
and
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy3.htm

From: broro183 on

Hi John,

Have a look at RoyUK's example: 'Excel 2007 Filesearch'
(http://excel-it.com/Excel%202007/2007_filesearch.htm)

hth
Rob

--
broro183

Rob Brockett. Always learning & the best way to learn is to
experience...
broro183's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?u=333
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/showthread.php?t=202700

http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz

From: JLatham on
There are several approaches to this in this discussion:
http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en/isvvba/thread/a450830d-4fc3-4f4e-aee2-03f7994369d6
I lean toward the use of the file system object (FSO) generally, although
jpschmit puts up a nice solution. Search for jpschmit on the page to find
his post quickly.

From: John on
thanks. I made do using dir. Had forgotten about that.
JOhn