From: Trisha419 on
I have a blank desktop and have to use windows task manger 2 start tasks on
my computer. I am also missing explorer.exe! Is it the same problem and if so
how do i fix it???
From: ruic on
Go to a command prompt and type sfc /scannow

Make sure that you have the windows cd handy. This will fix any missing
windows files.