From: Chris Ball on
Hi,

On Mon, Jun 07, 2010 at 12:28:51AM +0300, Maxim Levitsky wrote:
> + /* Some controllers (especialy the ricoh mmc controller) delay
> + card detection on resume (probably since the controller
> + has to poke the card to determine if its MMC or not */
> +
> + if (host->mmc->bus_ops && (host->quirks &
> + SDHCI_QUIRK_WAIT_CARD_ON_RESUME)) {
> +
> + unsigned long timeout = jiffies + msecs_to_jiffies(2000);
> +
> + while (!time_after(jiffies, timeout))
> + if (sdhci_readl(host, SDHCI_PRESENT_STATE)
> + & SDHCI_CARD_PRESENT) {
> + break;

It looks like your editor is set to four-space instead of eight-space
tab characters, else you wouldn't be using so many tabs here.

--
Chris Ball <cjb(a)laptop.org>
One Laptop Per Child
From: Maxim Levitsky on
On Mon, 2010-06-07 at 01:47 -0400, Chris Ball wrote:
> Hi Maxim,
>
> >> It looks like your editor is set to four-space instead of
> >> eight-space tab characters, else you wouldn't be using so
> >> many tabs here.
>
> > Nope, I think indention is right here.
> >
> > the break is inside 'if' condition.
>
> Please look again, I think you're mistaken. For example, why do you
> use seven tab characters for the "& SDHCI_CARD_PRESENT" after the if
> line? With eight-space tabs, it looks like this (converted to
> spaces):
>
> + if (sdhci_readl(host, SDHCI_PRESENT_STATE)
> + & SDHCI_CARD_PRESENT) {
Ah, this.

I just break the line to avoid hitting the 80 char limit...

You probably meant I need to write:

+ if (sdhci_readl(host, SDHCI_PRESENT_STATE)
+ & SDHCI_CARD_PRESENT) {

Nothing against it,

Best regards,
Maxim Levitsky