From: Chris Ball on
Hi Maxim,

>> It looks like your editor is set to four-space instead of
>> eight-space tab characters, else you wouldn't be using so
>> many tabs here.

> Nope, I think indention is right here.
>
> the break is inside 'if' condition.

Please look again, I think you're mistaken. For example, why do you
use seven tab characters for the "& SDHCI_CARD_PRESENT" after the if
line? With eight-space tabs, it looks like this (converted to
spaces):

+ if (sdhci_readl(host, SDHCI_PRESENT_STATE)
+ & SDHCI_CARD_PRESENT) {

See http://lkml.org/lkml/2010/6/6/171 for an eight-space tabs
rendering of the patch.

--