Prev: teste
Next: gbtybguhn
From: Raymonde Hebert on
Please stop putting messages in my oumputer

Raymonde h�bert

From: John W. Vinson on
On Wed, 30 Dec 2009 23:58:59 -0500, Raymonde Hebert <antaya2000(a)maskatel.net>
wrote:

>Please stop putting messages in my oumputer
>
>Raymonde h�bert

Nobody is putting messages in your computer but you.

This is a "Newsgroup" - it's like a bulletin board, on tens of thousands of
computers worldwide. You are evidently using Outlook Express and have chosen
to use the "News" feature. If you don't want to see the messages in
microsoft.public.access, unsubscribe from the newsgroup. See the Help for
"newsgroup", "subscribe" and "unsubscribe" if you don't know how.
--

John W. Vinson [MVP]

Pages: 1
Prev: teste