From: Archimedes Plutonium on

Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

> > > Ingham, Von Koch, and Schoenfeld and others bespeak of the Riemann
> > > Hypothesis
> > > as the most efficient placing of primes in a prime distribution. As if
> > > efficiency and accuracy
> > > of placement of primes is what the Riemann Hypothesis is all about.

> > > Then this equivalent statement to the RH by myself is not efficient
> > > and accurate enough.
> > >
> > > I should have said that the RH equivalent is such that n-1, n+1 and
> > > 2n-1, 2n+1, all four
> > > of those numbers are necessarily prime as n tends to infinity.
> > >
> > > An example of that is n=30 so that n-1 =29 and n+1=31, and
> > > 2n-1=60--1=59 and 2n+1=
> > > 60+1=61 are all four prime numbers. So that would be a Maximum density
> > > of primes
> > > given n goes to infinity.
> > >
> > > It is where the Infinitude of Primes proof conjoins with the Riemann
> > > Hypothesis, and the
> > > proof of this RH is simply a Indirect Method with Mathematical
> > > Induction that yields four
> > > Euclid Numbers, all four of which are necessarily prime numbers.

> > > Now Physics is the king of sciences and mathematics is only a room, a
> > > tiny
> > > room in the house of physics. And Physics would define the boundary
> > > between
> > > finite number versus infinite-number and it would be the largest
> > > Planck unit
> > > which is the Coulomb Interactions in element 100 of about 10^500. But
> > > here is where
> > > mathematics has a "say at the table". Since the RH of above would have
> > > four primes
> > > at n, 2n, the question is does 10^500 plus and minus 1 yield twin
> > > primes and does
> > > 2x10^500 plus and minus 1 yield twin primes? If so, then we assuredly
> > > take 10^500 as
> > > the boundary between finite-number versus infinite-number. Or if there
> > > is another large
> > > number in the vicinity of 10^500 that yields those four primes.
> > >
> > > Carbon in me, carbon of plutonium, fill me with life anew, that I may
> > > love what thou dost
> > > love. Oxygen in me, oxygen of plutonium. .
> > >

> > I suppose there is even more symmetry to add to the above. In my
> > example of
> > 30 with twin primes astride 30 and then 2n as 60 with twin primes
> > astride, which
> > is very symmetrical because the interval has two primes but also the
> > interval
> > below 30 and the interval above 60 already have their primes set to
> > go.
> >
> > But there is additional symmetry. Keep in mind I am striving for a
> > maximum Riemann Hypothesis as to the maximum efficiency of primes. So
> > in the interval 30 to 60 there is
> > a possibility of having the midpoint be a prime, in this case 45 is
> > not prime, but in another
> > case of n to 2n have (n + 2n)/2 be a prime.
> >
> > Off hand I cannot provide an example of that. And should the boundary
> [...]

I do not know whether the Twin Primes can construct rectangles in
whirling rectangles as an
independent proof of the Riemann Hypothesis, or, whether the Twin
Primes proof which yields very long thin rectangles acts to bolster
the above proof of RH.

In other words, I am not sure whether all of this goes to making one
proof of RH or whether
I have two independent proofs of RH.

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium/