From: H. Nissen on
Hi, I need to make a macro who can move one cell down from the active cell
and make this cell active. ex: active cell = C1 => new active cell C2.

I hope some of your hard guys can help me with this problem.
From: "Bernie Deitrick" deitbe on
ActiveCell(2).Select

but there is rarely ever any need to select a cell.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

From: FSt1 on
hi
from you example, i'm having a problem understanding what your are trying to
do.
but..
Activecell.offset(1,0).select

not sure if this helped. post back with more info on what your are doing.

regards
FSt1

From: H. Nissen on
Hi, This form works, thx: '
ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Select
Selection.Copy

I have to use it, to copy values from a excell sheet into an other
application. With this macro, I do not have to mark and copy every 1240 cpr's
manually :)

But thx for the help to make this macro.

From: H. Nissen on

Hi, This form works, thx: '
ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Select
Selection.Copy

I have to use it to copy values from a excell sheet into another
application. With this macro, I do not have to mark and copy every 1.240
cpr's manually :)

But thx for the help to make the macro.

Mvh Hans