From: buffysmum on
On a stock control sheet once an item has been logged out (by date) I would
like the entire row automatically moved to another worksheet. This would then
collate all items logged out on a history worksheet and leave a current
available list on the original worksheet.

Thanks for any help on this.
From: Don Guillett on
You can use cut/insert or copy/paste/delete original. Record a macro. Clean
it up>assign to a button or automatic worksheet_change event. If all else
fails.

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software