From: inungh on
I have MSN messenger installed on my machine.
Recently, it crash by itself after I login, I use Windows XP, any
suggestions is great appreciated,
From: StephenB on
MSN Messenger or Windows Live Messenger? Did you try reinstalling?
Help and Support for Windows Live Messenger (downloaded from
http://download.live.com) can be found here:
http://windowslivehelp.com/product.aspx?productid=2
-steve

--
Stephen Boots
MVP Windows Live
From: inungh on
On Sep 6, 7:08 pm, StephenB <sbo...(a)mvps.org> wrote:
> MSN Messenger or Windows Live Messenger? Did you try reinstalling?
> Help and Support for Windows Live Messenger (downloaded fromhttp://download.live.com) can be found here:http://windowslivehelp.com/product.aspx?productid=2
> -steve
>
> inungh <inu...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> >I have MSN messenger installed on my machine.
> >Recently, it crash by itself after I login, I use Windows XP, any
> >suggestions is great appreciated,
>
> --
> Stephen Boots
> MVP Windows Live
> Windows Live OneCare/Live Mesh/MSE Forums Moderator
> sbo...(a)mvps.org

Windows Live Messeger. Yes, I did repaire, uninstall and reinstall, it
still craches when I login.
It was working. It suddently does not since last week,

Thanks again for helping,
From: StephenB on
Do you encounter an error message?

You could try completely removing your contact cache store.

To do this, shut down Messenger, then click Start, then
Run, and type:
%appdata%\Microsoft

Right-click the MSN Messenger folder and choose Delete. Then restart Messenger
and see if the problem has been corrected.

Did you post to the Messenger forum on http://windowslivehelp.com ?

From: inungh on
On Sep 7, 7:46 pm, StephenB <sbo...(a)mvps.org> wrote:
> Do you encounter an error message?
>
> You could try completely removing your contact cache store.
>
> To do this, shut down Messenger, then click Start, then
> Run, and type:
> %appdata%\Microsoft
>
> Right-click the MSN Messenger folder and choose Delete. Then restart Messenger
> and see if the problem has been corrected.
>
> Did you post to the Messenger forum onhttp://windowslivehelp.com?
> -steve
>

> inungh <inu...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Sep 6, 7:08 pm, StephenB <sbo...(a)mvps.org> wrote:
> >> MSN Messenger or Windows Live Messenger? Did you try reinstalling?
> >> Help and Support for Windows Live Messenger (downloaded fromhttp://download.live.com) can be found here:http://windowslivehelp.com/product.aspx?productid=2
> >> -steve

> >> --
> >> Stephen Boots
> >> MVP Windows Live
> >> Windows Live OneCare/Live Mesh/MSE Forums Moderator
> >> sbo...(a)mvps.org
>
> >Windows Live Messeger. Yes, I did repaire, uninstall and reinstall, it
> >still craches when I login.
> >It was working. It suddently does not since last week,
>
> >Thanks again for helping,
>
> --
> Stephen Boots
> MVP Windows Live
> Windows Live OneCare/Live Mesh/MSE Forums Moderator
> sbo...(a)mvps.org

No, I do not get any error message,
It crashes without any error message,
It is the same after I deleted contact catch, per your instruction,
Should I post question to the forum you mentioned?

Thanks again,

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: Music Appreciation