From: JP Great hale JP Great on
Have got msn as my home page and like to see the weather for my local town. I
change this from London but evert time I revisit it has not saved the change.
The same with the colour scheme. Is there a setting I need to change?
Thanks in advance.

From: PvdG42 on

"JP Great hale" <JP Great hale(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Have got msn as my home page and like to see the weather for my local
> town. I
> change this from London but evert time I revisit it has not saved the
> change.
> The same with the colour scheme. Is there a setting I need to change?
> Thanks in advance.

You'll need to find a discussion group for your (unnamed ) browser or for
MSN in general. This is a discussion group for .NET programming issues.

Try here:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/940784