From: novice on
does anyone know how to disable msn messenger. tech services tried to have
me un bubble some options on start up, but they did not work. basically, I
don't want to use messenger and it automatically pops up. do I have to stop
using the butterfly to stop messenger from loading?
From: StephenB on
Did you open Messenger after signing in and going to Tools/Options (in Windows
Live Messenger) and uncheck the options in the Sign-in tab?
Messenger is closely tied to MSN Explorer, so if you are using MSN Explorer, it
is required. You should at least be able to prevent it from opening, but not
from signing you in.
-steve

--
Stephen Boots