From: Kevin on
I have a sheet with several IP addresses on it and would like a hyperlink to
open MSTSC to RDp to that particular IP address.

The hyperlink I have now goes to C:\WINDOWS\system32\mstsc.exe
But this just opens the mstsc prompt without an IP address.

From the CMD promt I can type in C:\WINDOWS\system32\mstsc.exe v\1.1.1.1 and
it will open the login box with the IP address already loaded.

So my question is what is teh correct syntax to get the same result from the
hyperlink? When I add the v\1.1.1.1 it gets an error "Cannot open specified
file..

Thanks,
Kevin Green

From: Kevin on
Sorry, that should read
C:\WINDOWS\system32\mstsc.exe /v:1.1.1.1