From: Leythos on

I have an Exchange 2007 server (part of SBS 2008) and will be hosting a
couple non-profit groups email boxes on the system - I would like to
create a new Address List for each of the two groups, but, I don't want
them to see each other nor the GAL.

Can someone point me to a document/method to do this.

If I could create a group per company or use a COMPANY identifier in the
user account properties, to filter who can access the different AL's,
that would be nice.

Thanks

Trust yourself.
From: Leythos on
In article <MPG.267029fa3d71257298a3ad(a)us.news.astraweb.com>,
spam999free(a)rrohio.com says...

> I have an Exchange 2007 server (part of SBS 2008) and will be hosting a
> couple non-profit groups email boxes on the system - I would like to
> create a new Address List for each of the two groups, but, I don't want
> them to see each other nor the GAL.
>
> Can someone point me to a document/method to do this.
>
> If I could create a group per company or use a COMPANY identifier in the
> user account properties, to filter who can access the different AL's,
> that would be nice.
>
> Thanks

While I didn't get any responses I was able to find the details online
and managed to create several new address lists and then restrict users
to those lists.

http://msexchange.org/articles_tutorials/exchange-server-
2007/management-administration/address-lists-exchange-2007-part1.html

Trust yourself.