From: toneyp1 on
my calendar has changed to a list view. I use to be able to see all my
appointments with the various colors I assigned to them. That has changed and
i dont know why. I want to change it back
From: Sue Mosher [MVP] on
Try View | Current View | Day/Week/Month
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"toneyp1" <toneyp1(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> my calendar has changed to a list view. I use to be able to see all my
> appointments with the various colors I assigned to them. That has changed
> and
> i dont know why. I want to change it back

So, what's stopping you? Just pick the view you want using the View menu.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]