From: name tags name on
I am trying to create name tags with pictures using label # 5384

I do not understand the MS instructions, nor do I see where I can insert
pictures. [maybae that is the same as clipart?]

I have two Excel files - one with pictures, and one with matching names.

Any help for this 'computer challenged' newbie would be greatly appreciated!
From: JLatham on
Not quite enough information here. Are you planning on printing the name
tags from Excel, or are you using Excel as a mailing list source for Word?

As for inserting pictures:
in pre-2007 Excel: Insert --> Picture --> From File
Excel 2007: [Insert] tab, {Illustrations} group, "Picture" icon.