From: SHARON on
Thank you for your reply.
--
Thanks,
Sharon

From: Jacob Skaria on
Sorry, you cannot.

Max length 31
Exception characters [ ] * ? / \

--
Jacob (MVP - Excel)

From: SHARON on
Actually, i only have 28 characters/spaces...any idea why it's not allowing
me 31?
--
Thanks,
Sharon

From: Jacob Skaria on
--Which version of Excel?
--Check for any extra spaces before or after the text string?
--Post back with the sheet name you are trying?

--
Jacob (MVP - Excel)

From: SHARON on
oops....i actually had a blank space at the end, which was the
problem...problem solved...Thanks!
--
Thanks,
Sharon