From: SHARON on
i need to name a worksheet tab with a name that is more characters than
allowed. Can you make the tab larger to accommodate a larger tab name?

I know you can make the tab larger in properties/appearance/advanced;
however, that does not allow me to type in more characters.
--
Thanks,
Sharon
From: Don Guillett on
The tab will automatically expand to accommodate the text TO THE LIMIT only.
Learn to make you tab names short or even just use 1,2,3, with a table of
contents on a menu sheet.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel