From: Ulrich Eckhardt on
aimeixu wrote:
> I really need help to figure out a way to get someone's calendar from
> mail exchange server with python.

You can implement any network protocol with Python, see e.g. the struct
library. However, it would be easier to use an existing protocol
implementation. When you say "mail exchange server", what exactly does that
mean? I guess you actually mean an Exchange mail which is a product of
Microsoft. For that, there is a free implementation of the server-side
protocol (openexchange, IIRC). OTOH, you may be able to use the win32 MAPI
(message API), but I'm not sure what this can do and if there are Python
bindings for it.

Uli

--
Sator Laser GmbH