From: bill on
i can sign in fine on messenger but after that it just wont work i cant acess
my email or my instant messenger is any1 else having same problem or can any1
surgest a way for me to solve this
From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
You will find support for Windows Live Messenger in this newsgroup:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.windows.live.messenger

....via your newsreader:

Windows Live Messenger Support Forums (new 08 March 2010)
http://windowslivehelp.com/forums.aspx?productid=2

From: Michael on
"bill" <bill(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> i can sign in fine on messenger but after that it just wont work i cant
> acess
> my email or my instant messenger is any1 else having same problem or can
> any1
> surgest a way for me to solve this

....and your Windows Update problem is?
--