From: tanyeun on
hi all,

does anyone has the electronics version solution manual for
Mathematical Methods and Algorithms for Signal Processing
by Todd K. Moon, Wynn C. Stirling

I had a hard time dealing with those exercises

thx for the help

David
From: overlord on
On Oct 11, 12:52 pm, "tanyeun" <tayet...(a)yahoo.com.tw> wrote:
> hi all,
>
> does anyone has the electronics version solution manual for
> Mathematical Methods and Algorithms for Signal Processing
> by Todd K. Moon, Wynn C. Stirling
>
> I had a hard time dealing with those exercises
>
> thx for the help
>
> David

Hi Dave,

Have you managed to locate the solutions manual? I've been trying to
find it everywhere and it would be quite helpful.

thanks

From: tanyeun on
On Oct 17, 12:13 am, overlord <citythatdre...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 11, 12:52 pm, "tanyeun" <tayet...(a)yahoo.com.tw> wrote:
>
> > hi all,
>
> > does anyone has the electronics version solution manual for
> > Mathematical Methods and Algorithms for Signal Processing
> > by Todd K. Moon, Wynn C. Stirling
>
> > I had a hard time dealing with those exercises
>
> > thx for the help
>
> > David
>
> Hi Dave,
>
> Have you managed to locate the solutions manual?  I've been trying to
> find it everywhere and it would be quite helpful.
>
> thanks

no, I didn´t find it yet