From: Archimedes Plutonium on
Now this is a pretty way of proving the Atom Totality versus the Big
Bang. And when we put the two together of the missing mass as the
Nucleus of the Atom Totality and the large neutrino density flux where
a Big Bang would have a tiny neutrino density flux, we find fault with
the Big Bang on two sides undersized mass and oversized energy.

Or will the Atom Totality be proven true with the ever increasing
symmetry of the positions
of galaxies, where they are symmetrically arranged as in a diffraction
pattern of the double
slit experiment?

Probably the proof will come from both as it has already made a steady
march in the direction
of proving the Atom Totality and trashcanning the Big Bang. One must
always be skeptical of a theory of science that is so general as to
say nothing such as the Big Bang -- why an explosion? why the
violation of all physics laws and forces? In physics, like any other
science abhors a vacuum and so the next best thing is the Big Bang
theory. But now we have a rival
competitor to the Big Bang. And it does not look good for the Big
Bang.

So what the neutrino density flux inside a single atom of 231Pu? It
should be terrifically large
inside a single 231Pu atom because the half life is so short. Keep in
mind that the half-life for the Atom Totality is not a measure of
decay but a measure of time itself. The Atom Totality must be a
radioactive atom so that we have "time existing". If the Atom Totality
were a stable
element, there would not be "time", or "not much time" as in a
radioactive atom.

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium/