From: Archimedes Plutonium on
For the past several days I have been playing around with translating
atomic characteristics into that of what would be cosmic
characteristics if an Atom Totality were true and the Big
Bang as false. For instance, the most spectacular translation is the
Nucleus with mass. In every atom, the nucleus contains over 99% of the
mass of the atom. Thus, if an Atom Totality
is true, then the mass of the Cosmos should be over 99% missing unless
the Nucleus of the Universe is sighted. Well, physicists and
astronomers do report a "missing mass" that varies from 70% to 99%.
Now if all the reports were to peg the missing mass at 99% or over 99%
then we would instantly have most scientists abandoning the Big Bang
theory and converting to the Atom Totality theory. But these things
take time to sort out. As we saw in the case of
Wegener with Continental Drift. Most scientists adopted the
Continental Drift theory before the seafloor spreading was observed
and reported.

And one of the problems with the Atom Totality versus the Big Bang is
that when a theory has no competition for many decades then it takes
more time for the newcomer-- Atom Totality to
trashcan the Big Bang. But once the momentum starts rolling in favor
of the Atom Totality, then the Big Bang will be quick to depart.

Now I wish there were an easier atomic characteristic to observe and
measure cosmically other than the mass of the nucleus. Something that
we observe or can observe every day
and measure any day we wish. Something like "spin" of an atom. I am
exploring the spin 1/2
of atoms as to what that translates cosmically. Does it translate into
a north pole and south pole of the Cosmos and where the Cosmos spins
on that axis? I have mixed feelings about that. For I know that
quantum mechanics of spin 1/2 is not the spinning of a toy top on its
axis
as seen in the photograph of Pauli and Bohr spinning a toy top on the
floor. But an atom does have a intrinsic spin 1/2. So what would that
translate into on a Universe scale? I do not know.
Maybe it is a toy like feature with poles and a axis of spin. Or maybe
it is more like that of Dirac's ocean of positrons as space and where
space is of two items-- (i) ocean of positrons
and (ii) electrons of the 231Pu Atom Totality. So that Space is
composed of two items and this
is the spin of 1/2. But I am not sure of either of those explanations
of spin.

But let me try out a new one tonight. I have talked about atom
characteristics of mass, color,
geometry shape such as dodecahedron, and intrinsic temperature of
microwave radiation at
2.71 Kelvin, and possibly synchrotron radiation inside an atom as
accounting for quasars and
pulsars. But let me try out a new one. One with energy involved. The
radioactive elements such as plutonium emit neutrinos. Neutrino
emission is a fundamental intrinsic feature of atoms. So is the
neutrinos observed in the Universe at large more characteristic of a
Big Bang
or of a Atom Totality? It has been reported that neutrinos zip through
our human bodies at a rate of a trillion neutrinos per second. Now I
am sure physicists can make that flux more precise. And with the most
precise calculation of the density flux of neutrinos per volume of
space, we ask whether the Big Bang or Atom Totality best fits that
neutrino density flux.

So we have a good idea of the neutrino density flux of the Universe
and then we estimate what the density flux of neutrinos would be
inside an atom of 231Pu isotope. We can estimate the interior volume
of a 231Pu atom and then what the neutrino emission rate is in an atom
of 231Pu and arrive at a neutrino density flux.

For the Big Bang, the neutrino density flux has to be all accounted
for by the acts of supernova explosions which are fairly rare events
and given the volume of the Cosmos,
the Big Bang fails to account for a trillion neutrinos zipping through
a human body per second.

What does account for the neutrino density flux is the Atom Totality.

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium/