From: jack on
Hello

I can not find any working client on smartphone. Qmail works only on models
with touchscreen.
Do you know any ?

Thanks

From: Todd Allcock on

"jack" <a(a)a.pl> wrote in message
> Hello
>
> I can not find any working client on smartphone. Qmail works only on
> models with touchscreen.
> Do you know any ?
>
> Thanks

The author of QMail has a "nightly build" (beta) version for WM6 smartphones
here:
http://q3.snak.org/q3/nph-nightly.cgi?q3u-wm6std-armv4i-ja.zip,
but warns that it might be unstable. (But, to be fair, that's his standard
warning for all of his nightly builds- not a specific warning about this
particular version.)

From: jack on

> The author of QMail has a "nightly build" (beta) version for WM6
> smartphones here:
> http://q3.snak.org/q3/nph-nightly.cgi?q3u-wm6std-armv4i-ja.zip,
> but warns that it might be unstable. (But, to be fair, that's his
> standard warning for all of his nightly builds- not a specific warning
> about this particular version.)

I tried it on my samsung i600 (similar to blackjack i607), gives error -
lack of some resources or sth like this. Interesting that version for PPC
(stable one) starts quite normally (only some issues with resolution). I
tried to simply, primitively combine both versions but with no positive
rusult.

From: polecanoe on
newsland
i havent tried it. i'd be curious if others have an opinion

http://handheld.softpedia.com/get/Internet-Utilities/Newsgroups/Newsland-for-Windows-Smartphone-5-0-6024.shtml

From: jack on
ok, but it is probably not for nntp-news but for rss or web feeds,
screenshots in google suggest it

are You sure it supports nntp protocol ??

Uzytkownik "polecanoe" <dontspampolecanoe(a)yahoo.com> napisal w wiadomosci