From: walter on
What the hell? Outta the blue this 'insert send assistant' shows up - and
my regular send parameters are gone.

Track sends, including when grayed out - no longer show pre or post fader
button......... no panning control.
Looks like solely insert sends. How can I get my regular sends back?

Thanks.......... Walter

From: walter on
Never mind....... figured it out. Weird how the 'insert send assistant'
just appeared after all this time.... did all 8.5 upgrades a long time ago.
Way too many variables.....

Thanks

From: "Dave "Mod Bod" Modisette" on
walter wrote:
> Never mind....... figured it out. Weird how the 'insert send assistant'
> just appeared after all this time.... did all 8.5 upgrades a long time ago.
> Way too many variables.....
>
> Thanks
>

> "walter" <bullet(a)pipeline.com> wrote in message
>> What the hell? Outta the blue this 'insert send assistant' shows up -
>> and my regular send parameters are gone.
>>
>> Track sends, including when grayed out - no longer show pre or post
>> fader button......... no panning control.
>> Looks like solely insert sends. How can I get my regular sends back?
>>
>> Thanks.......... Walter

They had to put that assistant in for people who have no clue why they
would ever need a send in the first place much less how to implement one.

--
Dave "Mod Bod" Modisette

http://www.gatortraks.com/forum
http://www.gatortraks.com