From: kelly joe on
Hello, Sales dept

I will like to place an order for this item kindly get me the price,

HP OEM INKJET CARTRIDGES C6578DN C6625AN
SONY DVCAM TAPE ; SOPDV184N

with pricing and availability on those item from the factory and type of credit card you do accept for the payment (Visa, MasterCard)so that i can advice with qauntity needed on each item and forward you with payment detail for the full order as soon as possible today. Hoping to Read from you soon.
Thanks and stay bless

kelly joe
KSP & Mechanical Equipment Inc
83 Jericho Road,