From: DHL UNIT on

I am Mr Cook Adams,I gives out loans at low interest rate of 3% to
student,individuals,business men and woman with low credit all over
the globe.Sound lending is base on the promise that the borrowers will
repay.contact us via Email:mrcookadamsinvestment6(a)gmail.com

Below are the loan Applications:

*Applicant's Full Names:
*Applicant's Contact Address:.
*Phone No:
*Country:
*Age:
*Marital Status:
*Amount Required As Loan:
*Proposed Terms/Duration Of Loan:
*Annual Income:
*Occupation:

Mode of Payment:
* Payment by bank to bank transfer
* Payment by bank certified check(courier

Mr.COOK ADAMS
Managing Director.

believed to be clean.