From: Grant Mayor on
FUNDING NOTIFICATION.............I am Mr Grant Mayor. i am a loan lender
as well as an angel investor, I offer funds based on demands and i use the
best possible interest rate so that it can make both paties smile. I allow
my clients to decide the loan repayment duration. So i have my door for
funding opened to all that is in need, If you have been turned down be
many financial institutions, this is a great time for you to make things
up. If you need a stress free funing, kindly get back to me with a mail of
application for funding and you will get funded within 3 working days.
Send all mails of application to: to.grantfinancing(a)gmail.com.

I await your response.

Grant Mayor.