From: Archimedes Plutonium on

Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
(snipped)

> If there is a theorem that can be proven that given any Goldbach
> summand pair for Even
> Integers >6 that the process above always insures a new two prime
> summand pair.
>
> So I have reduced the Goldbach Conjecture to a theorem that says
> basically every Even
> Integer >6 has a new prime summand pair out of the Repair Kit (K-2,2)

Let me look at the first few Goldbach summands with their metric
spacing:

for 8 we have (5,3) with a 2 length metric
for 10 we have (7,3) with a 4 length metric
for 12 we have (7,5) with a 2 length metric
for 14 we have (11,3) with a 8 length metric
for 16 we have (13,3) with a 10 length metric
for 18 we have (11,7) with a 4 length metric
for 20 we have (13,7) with a 6 length metric

Now can we modify the Chebychev theorem that says between M and 2M
must
exist a prime, and can we modify it far enough so as to say something
like the
above illustration that between 10 and 20 there must exist Goldbach
summands
that have a 0 length metric, a 2, and 4 and 6, and 8 and 10 length
metric?

I think a proof of that sort of a theorem is very much do-able.

Conjecture-theorem: Between M and 2M there exists prime pairs of
0metric to M-metric.

Maybe such a theorem already exists but the wording is far different
than the above
application wants.

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium/