From: Ken Warthen on
I have a customer ribbon in an Excel 2007 workbook. I would like to enable a
button on the ribbon if a specific worksheet is active, disabled if any other
worksheet is active. I'm not quite sure how to write the code in the
onGetEnabled event. If anyone has experience with this, I'd be very
appreciative for any help.

TIA,

Ken
From: JLGWhiz on
Here is some psuedo code to give you an idea.

If ActiveSheet.Name = Worksheets("CertainWorksheet").Name Then
'Code to enable the button
Else
,Button.Enabled = False
End If