From: Frans Pop on
Hi,

ccube wrote:
> i really dont know if everything is correct.
> This is my first submit into this mailing list.
> I added support for my HSDPA UMTS-card.
> Perhaps you can check! ;)

There are two main problems with your patch.

1) The lines in the patch have been line-wrapped by your mail client.
This means the patch will not apply.
2) The patch is not signed off, which prevents inclusion.

Please see Documentation/SubmittingPatches and the other documents
referenced there.

You should also try to Cc the most relevant maintainers of the code you're
changing. In this case the linux-usb list (also on vger.kernel.org).

Cheers,
FJP