From: "Jack" on
Does anyone have any reference to some php code which would allow me to have
a person go to a website, pick an appointment time and date and then create
a clickable link which could populate outlook with the appointment. I
believe this is an .ics file which outlook needs/reads.

Thanks!

Jack

From: "David Murphy" on
http://www.phpclasses.org/browse/package/873.html