From: razorback on
Some how the options under page setup got changed. I now only have the paper
size range from 1"x1" to 2"x4". Does anyone know how to get the standard
paper sizes back.
--
Thanks, Razorback
From: Bob I on
What is your Windows Default printer set to?

From: Gord Dibben on
Excel Paper sizes are dependent upon the printer selected.

Have you got a printer selected that only supports those sizes?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

From: razorback on
BoB I, and Gord Dibben, Thanks for the reply. I checked and my label printer
was selected as the default printer. This was a big help to me.
--
Thanks, Razorback

From: Bob I on
You're welcome, have a great day!