From: Matt Fleming on
On Mon, 14 Jun 2010 10:20:59 -0500, James Bottomley <James.Bottomley(a)HansenPartnership.com> wrote:

> This would destroy all of the named parisc text ordering we do above the
> removed line because now you'd have swept up all the function sections
> before we get to them, won't it?

Argh, sorry, you're completely right. I was a bit overzealous with this
change. I'll drop it. In fact, given the very specific things that
parisc does with the .text.* sections, this entire series makes no sense
- it doesn't make sense to change TEXT_TEXT in a way that means parisc
can no longer use it.

Thanks for the review, James.