From: Sam on
Hi, can any one help me please, I have two workbooks that are linked using
special paste and then paste link, but for some reason just lately the links
have stopped working and I need to reload them, each time I open them both up.
Any Ideas?.
Thanks in advance , Sam.

From: Dave Peterson on
What does stop working mean?

The formulas disappeared?
or
The formulas are still there, but don't change when one of the "sending" cells
is changed?

Do you have calculation set to manual?
Are both workbooks open in the same instance of excel?

--

Dave Peterson