From: everythinglimos on
how can i get pay stub templates to create my pay roll for the few employees
i have
From: golfinray on
I would try Microsoft.com first and then Google.
--
Milton Purdy
ACCESS

From: John W. Vinson on
On Tue, 25 May 2010 07:22:01 -0700, everythinglimos
<everythinglimos(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>how can i get pay stub templates to create my pay roll for the few employees
>i have

This would not appear to be a question about Microsoft Access, the subject of
this forum. If it is, please explain what you want.
--

John W. Vinson [MVP]