From: Andrew Morton on

The patches seem reasonable. I reordered them thusly:

panic-allow-taint-flag-for-warnings-to-be-changed-from-taint_warn.patch
panic-add-taint-flag-taint_firmware_workaround-i.patch
pci-dmar-combine-the-bios-dmar-table-warning-messages.patch
pci-dmar-tone-down-warnings-about-invalid-bios-dmar-tables.patch

so I can merge the first two and then I can feed the PCI patches into
the PCI cabal. Alternatively they can ack them and I'll merge them
all. Or they can snarf all four and I'll go away.