From: Phil H on
Is there a way to insert a .pdf file in a UserForm and be able to scroll
through the pages?
From: Jacob Skaria on
From the VBA Toolbox Right click>Additional Controls> check 'Adobe PDF
Reader' form the list of available controls. Drag the control to the user
form and use the below code to load the PDF.

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
With Me.AcroPDF1
.LoadFile "d:\ProjectPlan_Website.pdf"
.SetShowToolbar (False)
.GotoFirstPage
End With
End Sub

--
Jacob

From: Phil H on
Hi Jacob, thanks for your reply. In this project, I have two other
UserForms with imbedded TextBoxes, activated by the user clicking on an
"information" autoshape hyperlinked to the code. I want to do the same here
- but isn't your code looking for the .pdf outside the workbook? I need to
have the .pdf located in the Excel workbook the same way as the TextBox is
imbedded in the UserForm.