From: batterhead on
hi all.

i am trying to install a new package on a server that appears to be
running pear (it is not mine). the site is using DB and it works, so
not sure the problem here.

when i try to install a new package, i get this error:

root# pear install HTML_QuickForm
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: getopt2() in
/usr/lib/php/System.php on line 72

I have tried copying a clean version of System.php to the directory,
but I get same error. not sure how to fix.

thanks for any assistance.
From: "Carsten Wiedmann" on
batterhead schrieb:

> root# pear install HTML_QuickForm
> Fatal error: Call to undefined function: getopt2() in
> /usr/lib/php/System.php on line 72
>
> I have tried copying a clean version of System.php to the directory,
> but I get same error. not sure how to fix.

You must upgrade/install Console_Getopt [1].

Regards,
Carsten

[1] http://pear.php.net/package/Console_Getopt/