From: superpollo on
Janis Papanagnou ha scritto:
> superpollo wrote:
>> Seebs ha scritto:

>>> What do you mean "percent decoding (and encoding)"? You want to convert
>>> ratios to percentages? Values not allowed in URLs to ASCII hex codes?
>>> printf format strings to output?
>>>
>>> -s
>>
>> i mean:
>>

>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Percent-encoding
>
> What Seebs probably meant:
>
> http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

sorry, but this time i do not think that applies to my post. it might
have been short, but it was clear enough.

anyways...
From: Loki Harfagr on
Fri, 22 Jan 2010 16:12:50 +0100, superpollo did cat :

> hi.
>
> is there a smarter way to do percent decoding (and encoding) other than
> a mere succession of sed substitutions?
>
> bye

there is.
From: superpollo on
Loki Harfagr ha scritto:
> Fri, 22 Jan 2010 16:12:50 +0100, superpollo did cat :
>
>> hi.
>>
>> is there a smarter way to do percent decoding (and encoding) other than
>> a mere succession of sed substitutions?
>>
>> bye
>
> there is.

will you kindly post it?

thanks

bye

From: Janis Papanagnou on
superpollo wrote:
> Loki Harfagr ha scritto:
>> Fri, 22 Jan 2010 16:12:50 +0100, superpollo did cat :
>>
>>> hi.
>>>
>>> is there a smarter way to do percent decoding (and encoding) other than
>>> a mere succession of sed substitutions?
>>>
>>> bye
>>
>> there is.
>
> will you kindly post it?

You still don't get it?

Good luck!

From: superpollo on
Janis Papanagnou ha scritto:
> superpollo wrote:
>> Loki Harfagr ha scritto:
>>> Fri, 22 Jan 2010 16:12:50 +0100, superpollo did cat :

>>> there is.
>>
>> will you kindly post it?
>
> You still don't get it?
>
> Good luck!

ok so the thing is ... i only can ask questions if i already know the
answer :-) ?

beautiful