From: Laron on
Hi,
I want to simulate the physical layer for CDMA IS-95, i've wrote the
bs_signal and the channel model, the rrc filter in the BS site(tx) use 8x
oversampling with baseband model.
The question is how to simulate the receiver-side's frequency error
induced during downconverter and the A/D timing issue during A/D? also the
digital AGC performance?

B.R.

Thanks.

From: Laron on
>Hi,
> I want to simulate the physical layer for CDMA IS-95, i've wrote the
>bs_signal and the channel model, the rrc filter in the BS site(tx) use
8x
>oversampling with baseband model.
> The question is how to simulate the receiver-side's frequency error
>induced during downconverter and the A/D timing issue during A/D? also
the
>digital AGC performance?
>

>B.R.
>
>Thanks.