From: Dana on
Hi all,
I have sheets from 1 to 10 in my worksheet and two other sheets as Summary
and database. The database contains the reference to sheet 1 to 10 and
summary has a pivot table with the values from database sheet.

If I delete the sheet 1 the database gives the #Ref Error. Can we solve this
error ?
From: Debra Dalgleish on
In the database, remove the references to Sheet 1, and then refresh the
pivot table.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures