From: Mike on
So in 2007, I have two pivot tables that reference the same data set and have
the same report filters. Is there a way to set it up so I only have to
change the report filter selection on one pivot table and the data will be
updated in both? I am fairly comfortable with VBA so any solution/suggestion
is welcomed.

Thanks for any help.
From: trip_to_tokyo on
Yes, you seem to want, "Synchronizing Two Pivot Tables with One Combo Box"
covered in detail in pages 225-229 of Pivot Table Data Crunching by Jelen /
Alexander.

From: Mike on
Anyone got any help that doesn't cost anything?

From: Don on
how about creating VB code that you can have a button ?

ActiveSheet.PivotTables("PivotTable1").PivotCache.Refresh
ActiveSheet.PivotTables("PivotTable2").PivotCache.Refresh

From: Herbert Seidenberg on
Excel 2007 PivotTable
Sync multiple PT Report Filters.
Show filter selection on PivotChart