From: faheem on
please receive me latest drivers

Jerry wrote:

Download the latest motherboard chipset drivers.
15-Aug-07

Download the latest motherboard chipset drivers.

On Tuesday, August 14, 2007 9:10 PM
chole779 wrote:

Intel Pentium 4 driver
Windows xp sp 2

My processor is giving me errors in device manager. It tells me the driver
is either missing or corrupt. Didnt know if I could rollback or
uninstall....or what I need to do. Also, with the processor not working
properly, would that prevent me from getting on internet?

Thanks for the help in advance....

On Wednesday, August 15, 2007 1:34 AM
eckrichc wrote:

Try uninstall,then restart pc,xp will reinstall on restart.
Try uninstall,then restart pc,xp will reinstall on restart.Also,to chk
P4,download
the processor ID utility from intel/downloads/processor downloads.

"chole7796" wrote:

On Wednesday, August 15, 2007 4:45 AM
Gerry wrote:

Have you looked at the Warning and Error Reports in the System andApplication
Have you looked at the Warning and Error Reports in the System and
Application logs in Event Viewer?

Please post copies of all Error and Warning Reports appearing in
the System and Application logs in Event Viewer for the last boot. No
Information Reports or Duplicates please. Indicate which also appear in
a previous boot.

You can access Event Viewer by selecting Start, Control Panel,
Administrative Tools, and Event Viewer. When researching the meaning
of the error, information regarding Event ID, Source and Description
are important.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/308427/en-us

Part of the Description of the error will include a link, which you
should double click for further information. You can copy using copy
and paste. Often the link will, however, say there is no further
information.
http://go.microsoft.com/fw.link/events.asp
(Please note the hyperlink above is for illustration purposes only)

A tip for posting copies of Error Reports! Run Event Viewer and double
click on the error you want to copy. In the window, which appears is a
button resembling two pages. Click the button and close Event
Viewer.Now start your message (email) and do a paste into the body of
the message. Make sure this is the first paste after exiting from
Event Viewer.

--

Hope this helps.

Gerry
~~~~
FCA
Stourport, England
Enquire, plan and execute
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

chole7796 wrote:

On Wednesday, August 15, 2007 11:46 PM
Jerry wrote:

Download the latest motherboard chipset drivers.
Download the latest motherboard chipset drivers.

On Thursday, August 16, 2007 3:38 AM
Paul wrote:

Re: Intel Pentium 4 driver
chole7796 wrote:

Can you copy the text from the error messages, exactly, and post them ?

The more info you give, the more answer we give.

Paul

On Saturday, August 18, 2007 7:59 AM
Jim Macklin wrote:

Did you upgrade or install a new CPU?
Did you upgrade or install a new CPU? Is the CPU a type
supported by the mobo with the current BIOS?

If you replaced the CPU, for instance going from a Celeron
478 to a P4 478 you might need to upgrade the BIOS so the
CPU is properly recognized.

"chole7796" <chole7796(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message
tells me the driver
rollback or
processor not working

On Monday, June 29, 2009 11:46 AM
kishore wrote:

i lost my drivers
You are required to be a member to post replies. After logging in or becoming a member, you will be redirected back to this page.

On Saturday, October 24, 2009 9:57 AM
jasmeet singhgujral wrote:

jasmeet
jahjahdukajfafhsfjsajghfakfhjkfhfyauhuyygsyhguizihoiyufudzfyufisoyfaujfhiafyaufyuaishf afhaiusfhyashfiufhuiayhsuhsufyuhfus hfuashfuihfyauhgfuisfyhuiafhyuayfuashfuihauiyhfuifyhuasfhsfyhausyhu hsufhbahfszjhhsughuuhusifhusdfhoaifuaoufisoufoiasufioasufiosfusiodfuiodfugkfgjsihfnfeasfjsfhuhfjfsufdsjfdufasefoisfjdoifiofuiodfjdjidfudjrioerjfiudiofjiufhduxoufigidouijgfiodufidugiodghiodugjiaeogyunfoyugsiuygfjgoihfdghesuhf;xdjgidhgiofgi ijgio u igfj iogfgjoiugighxioghxiguioghigighgjixghoghixsodgujidsogoiygoxfigjogxufoighrd9oigjif89ugijosguyijfoghujiofhuiofhuhjiuihjfdiohujifdouhtidfuhitouhsoiughdfigupugdfguia8tugi

chole7796 wrote:

Jerry wrote:

Download the latest motherboard chipset drivers.
Download the latest motherboard chipset drivers.

Paul wrote:

Re: Intel Pentium 4 driver

kishore wrote:

i lost my drivers
You are required to be a member to post replies. After logging in or becoming a member, you will be redirected back to this page.

Book Review: Silverlight 2 In Action [Manning]
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/174b8eb1-27c2-4d44-9e23-b99338b59ee1/book-review-silverlight.aspx

On Wednesday, December 02, 2009 6:17 PM
hamzi rahman wrote:

intel pentium 4 motherboard

On Saturday, February 20, 2010 9:28 AM
thien vu bao wrote:

Download Driver
Download Driver

XAML Organizer
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/ac373a5d-e497-4e07-9186-12166e83a024/xaml-organizer.aspx
From: Jerry on
Three years to answer?

From: Peter Foldes on
Another Deadhead from Vistahead

--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect

From: Tom Willett on
Hooplhead Alert!

<faheem iqbal> wrote in message news:201052911252faheem_iqbal(a)live.com...
: please receive me latest drivers
:
:
:
: Jerry wrote:
:
: Download the latest motherboard chipset drivers.
: 15-Aug-07
:
: Download the latest motherboard chipset drivers.
:
:
: On Tuesday, August 14, 2007 9:10 PM
: chole779 wrote:
:
: Intel Pentium 4 driver
: Windows xp sp 2
:
:
:
: Gerry wrote:
:
[...]
: --
:
:
:
: Hope this helps.
:
: Gerry
: ~~~~
: FCA
: Stourport, England
: Enquire, plan and execute
: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:
:
: Jerry wrote:
:
: Download the latest motherboard chipset drivers.
: Download the latest motherboard chipset drivers.
:
: On Thursday, August 16, 2007 3:38 AM
: Paul wrote:
:
: Re: Intel Pentium 4 driver
:
:
: kishore wrote:
:
: i lost my drivers
: You are required to be a member to post replies. After logging in or
becoming a member, you will be redirected back to this page.
:
: On Saturday, October 24, 2009 9:57 AM
: jasmeet singhgujral wrote:
:
: jasmeet
:
: Jerry wrote:
:
: Download the latest motherboard chipset drivers.
: 15-Aug-07
:
: Download the latest motherboard chipset drivers.
:
:
: chole779 wrote:
:
: Intel Pentium 4 driver
: Windows xp sp 2
:
: eckrichc wrote:
:
: Try uninstall,then restart pc,xp will reinstall on restart.
: Try uninstall,then restart pc,xp will reinstall on restart.Also,to chk
: P4,download
: the processor ID utility from intel/downloads/processor downloads.
:
: "chole7796" wrote:
:
: Gerry wrote:
:
[...]
: chole7796 wrote:
:
: Jerry wrote:
:
: Download the latest motherboard chipset drivers.
: Download the latest motherboard chipset drivers.
:
: Paul wrote:
:
: Re: Intel Pentium 4 driver
:
:
: kishore wrote:
:
: i lost my drivers
: You are required to be a member to post replies. After logging in or
becoming a member, you will be redirected back to this page.
:
: EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice
: Book Review: Silverlight 2 In Action [Manning]
:
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/174b8eb1-27c2-4d44-9e23-b99338b59ee1/book-review-silverlight.aspx
:
: On Wednesday, December 02, 2009 6:17 PM
: hamzi rahman wrote:
:
: intel pentium 4 motherboard
: a
:
: On Saturday, February 20, 2010 9:28 AM
: thien vu bao wrote:
:
: Download Driver
: Download Driver
:
:
: Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice
: XAML Organizer
:
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/ac373a5d-e497-4e07-9186-12166e83a024/xaml-organizer.aspx