From: Asif Iqbal on
Is there a nice diagram of these flow charts

http://www.postfix.org/OVERVIEW.html

I was looking for something like one with qmail

http://qmail.jms1.net/qmail-system.pdf

I am planning to migrate from qmail to postfix slowly.

--
Asif Iqbal
PGP Key: 0xE62693C5 KeyServer: pgp.mit.edu

From: Wietse Venema on
Asif Iqbal:
> Is there a nice diagram of these flow charts
>
> http://www.postfix.org/OVERVIEW.html

Postfix "beta" has a big-picture.gif file. Postfix as evolved since
then, and it is no longer practical to put everything into one diagram.

Wietse