From: Vasya Pupkin on
It is already as restrictive as possible and acceptable for me. I do
not want to loose any non-spam mail as well, so I am not going insane
adding network block based rbl domains, but I am using most reliable
rbl domains, including zen.spamhaus.org, bl.spamcop.net,
cbl.abuseat.org, b.barracudacentral.org, and some more, and some
Postfix internal check including reject_non_fqdn_sender,
reject_non_fqdn_recipient, reject_unknown_sender_domain, and some
more.