From: reportyemi on
sorry in case this shows up twice. Setting up patient record. Access 2007 is
split manually and forms and querries in FE and only tables in BE. When we
input into form , it creates a record which is seen on the table. However
when we try to access the previous patient record , only a new blank form
appears. Yet the old records are there. Whats going on?

Thanks
From: NG on
Hi,

could it be the "Data entry" property of the form is set to true?

----
Kind regards
Noƫlla