From: airlok on
Hello, I know this post is old but we started to have the exact same issue
as
Chuck discribe and I am disapointed to se that their is not a resolution on
this or that I have not found one yet. THis is an issue we are having on
over 10 Windows XP PRO SP3 all up do date pc's . As soon as we disable
Windows update all workes well. But in my opinion this is not a solution. It
is a temporarely fix.

Does anyone have this issue still and is their a resent solution we tried
everything on this post and other post to no avail.

Thank you
Airlok
From: MowGreen on
What post ?